BY CONTINUING TO ACCESS THIS WEBSITE YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE, YOU SHOULD LEAVE THIS WEBSITE IMMEDIATELY.
SAMS Snooze at my Space reserves the right to change these Terms and Condition of Use at any time. The new version of the Terms and Conditions will be posted on this website and will take effect and govern all use of the website upon posting. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions of Use any reference to "we", "us" and "our" is to SAMS Snooze at my Space.
Your use of this website indicates your agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use.
- SAMS Snooze is located in International Departure Piers opposite boarding gate Number 17 in the security hold areas after immigrations. (Not for International Arriving Passengers and also not for Domestic departure or arrival from T3 Domestic wing)
- In order to access the sleeping pod, passengers are required to have a valid boarding card and need to clear the immigrations & security frisking area. The boarding card is issued by the airlines and passengers are requested to check with their respective airlines on check-in timings. SAMS Snooze at my space shall not be responsible in case passengers are not able to reach the location due to non-issuance of boarding card or any other reason.
- The users will be informed 15 minutes in advance to vacate the room.
- In the event of a cancellation within 48 hours of stay, no refund will be made and 100% amount will be treated as cancellation charges. Since the booking has been made and space has been blocked no show would be considered as a transaction and no refund will be made as the other passengers will not be able to make the booking for the reserved hours.
In the event of cancellation for up to 48 hours prior to the stay or before, 50% amount will be treated as cancellation charges and the balance will be refunded within 14 working days of receiving a confirmation of the cancellation from our team. In such case the guests are requested to send us an email at: [email protected], with their booking details and reason for their cancellation.
- All the Pods are located after security check (Security Hold Area). Departing passengers are allowed entry to the security hold area 6 hours prior for International passengers, 24 hours for Transit passengers and 3 hours prior for Domestic passenger departing out of T3 International Departure Pier.
- This facility is only for the passengers departing/transiting out of T3 International Departure Pier, and not for passengers departing from T3 domestic terminal nor any arriving passengers at T3 International.